cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sky sports channels not working

mainstreamliam
Joining in

Exactly the same problem here (channels setting up) with the 360 mini box and the sky sports package. Main box is fine.

Tried contacting VM. They passed it on to another dept and will call back (heard nothing for a week).

Tried powering the box off at wall for 30 seconds.

Tried resetting the box and that didn't work.

Cables all seem fine. WiFi signal is good and both boxes on same network.

Still within my 14 days to cancel the upgrade so need to decide soon.

Any other options to get this fixed?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

New queries are usually best put on a new thread on this forum.

If your problem is as I understand (some channels working on your 360-master but not 360-mini), try swapping the two boxes around. It won't cause any harm, but might just kick them into life.

If still no joy, then the chances are some of your account codes aren't setup correctly and VM will need to intervene.

@mainstreamliam wrote:

Still within my 14 days to cancel the upgrade so need to decide soon.

Not necessarily - when you say "upgrade" do you mean you converted to TV360 from TiVo/V6? If so, that's a one-way trip that you can't revert from. Or do you mean that you added TV to a previously broadband-only setup?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. Will see about swapping the boxes at the weekend. 

By upgrade I meant new contract, so 14 day cooling off as I understand it. But yes, that included V6 to 360 + some extra channels and multi room. Didn't expect problems with it!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mainstreamliam wrote:

By upgrade I meant new contract, so 14 day cooling off as I understand it. But yes, that included V6 to 360 + some extra channels and multi room. Didn't expect problems with it!

You've done two separate & independent things here, albeit at the same time.

A package change does indeed come with 14day cooling off - any additional channels and/or services are linked with that.

The conversion from V6 > 360 has no cancellation period, that's a one-way trip.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks