cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix - Bundles and Activation

fuz
Dialled in
This also contradicts what I was told yesterday by VM. I asked if I should have received an Email link (as I never got one) and was told that if Netflix is included in your bundle you do not need an Email link. You just log in via the set top box.
4 REPLIES 4

Michael_JK
Hi @fuz,

Very sorry for the confusion. I can confirm the following is correct:

Once you move to one of the above bundles, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate Netflix, usually within 24 hours. Please follow the link in that email in order to activate your Netflix account. If you already have Netflix, simply use the same email address that’s currently associated to your Netflix account during the activation process, and your Netflix account will transfer over automatically, with your profiles, watchlist and viewing history intact. Please do not try to activate Netflix via your Set top Box, if you are not on one of the bundles above, as this may result in Netflix billing being added to your account, which is a chargeable service

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I am assuming Netflix will be available with my account, I signed up on the 16th March for Bigger TV, but upgraded to Ultimate Volt on day of installation (23rd March)?

Solar63
Tuning in

I’m confused with the signing up process. I’m already a Netflix subscriber and I’ve followed the link with my email but haven’t received confirmation from Virgin that my offer is up and running. It still shows on Netflix that my contract is paid to them not via Virgin..

2A50803F-C326-4326-91DA-2D5444307B46.jpeg