cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mini 360 not recording

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeerT1 wrote:

Hi. I have a main 360 and two 360's mini. The main 360 will record and playback with no issues. I can view recorded programs which have been recorded on the main unit on both 360's, but if I try to record from either of the 360's the light on the box flicks to indicate that it has received a signal from the handset but nothing appears on the screen.

I have also tried to record from the program menu and again nothing happens.

I have rebooted all units and the wifi hub, I have put all units in fast start and carried out a factory reset on each one. All three units are connected by Ethernet to the hub.... any further actions I can take would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same issue. It's impossible to set recordings from my mini. It used to work and stopped about 2 months ago. I reported this to customer services and they advised me Virgin are aware of the issue and working to fix it - it appears to only affect a few users. The problem is present via ethernet and Wi-Fi.

I personally believe it's a bug related to when the record command is sent from the mini over the network.

23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The mini is on and I will leave it on. 

Yes, I can record fine from the main box. 

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Paulina_Z,

Did your tests throw up anything? There are several users now reporting the same issue on the forum.

Many thanks,

Paul

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Happyguy, 

Thanks for your reply, I have checked your account and your mini box is unreachable, please ensure this is switched on so we can run the further tests 

Zoie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoie,

Apologies, it dropped into standby. Please try now 🙂

Paul