cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost trial invite email - can it be resent?

dmason197
Fibre optic

Have u recieved my registration for equipment trials?

I'm interested in both the Virgin HUB FIVE 🤔 And Virgin TV Streaming Box when will these become available?

9 REPLIES 9

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dmason197,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your interest in our equipment trails.

Just to confirm, how did you register your interest in our trials? When was this done? 

In regards to the Hub 5 and the streaming box, we are still trailing these devices, and once ready, we will make them available to the public here https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/existing-customer-deals/hub

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Well I was just checking u have recieved my application?

It was sent about fourteen days ago?

I registered for trials and equipment updates using my @gmail.com or @talktalk.net

I used both email address as I'm still unsure which Virgin Media Is currently using?

Hi dmason197, thanks for the message. Would you be able to confirm the email addresses which you sent to and confirm if anything has been received? ^Chris

Well I've completed the questionnaire for trials using both my @talktalk.net and @gmail.com email address a few weeks ago now?

Has anything been recieved on ur side?

I'll send u a private message with my complete email address 😉 

Hi 

dmason197,ourtrials

Thanks for coming back to us, sorry to hear you haven't heard anything, where did you send the email to?

Regards

Paul.

It wasn't a registration by email It was done by completing the trials registration page I was given earlier?

I filled It out more than two weeks ago expressing my interest for trials?

Kind regards

Dean

Hi dmason197

Have you heard anything back yet?

Gareth_L

Hi I haven't heard anything from the trials team since registering more than three weeks ago now?

Kind regards 

Dean

Thank you for that information. The team would reach out when you are eligible for the trial. 

^Martin