cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disney +

hallum113
Joining in

Hi, i have just joined virgin,

i have disney+ on my samsung TV, i cannot stream this for some reason on my tv but can on my phone fine? the tv has a direct connection to the router so i dont understand why it wont play ? 

regards 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved this post to a new thread, as it seems to have nothing to do with the previous issue.

As far as I can tell - you're reporting an issue with using apps on your net-connected TV directly, and not via your Virgin 360 box?

If so, this is - at best - a broadband issue and nothing to do with your VM TV service. Do other online functions on your TV work ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Disney+ works fine on my Sony Android TV directly connect ethernet to my Hub. Sounds like a TV issue to me.

roy247
Community elder

@hallum113 wrote:

Hi, i have just joined virgin,

i have disney+ on my samsung TV, i cannot stream this for some reason on my tv but can on my phone fine? the tv has a direct connection to the router so i dont understand why it wont play ? 

regards 

Maybe this link will help,

https://seektogeek.com/fix-disney-plus-not-loading-and-working-on-samsung-smart-tv/

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hallum113,

Thank you for your posts. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having this issue recently.

I can see that you've made another post about this problem which one of my colleagues has responded to. We'll assist you further from there going forward. Please refrain from making multiple posts about the same query where possible.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!