cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Coax adapter for Mini box missing from 360 package

Smithy808
Tuning in

We are experiencing exactly the same problem. No coax adapter in the 360 TV box. I have rung Customer Services twice but they do not seem to understand what our problem is. First time they said they would post it, but we received nothing. I rang again yesterday, after receiving an email from Virgin Media querying us why we had not installed our new box. Now I realise they have booked a broadband engineer to visit on Wednesday, hopefully that person will have a coax adapter. We just needed to one posted to us, which is what I requested both times that I spoke to customer services. This evening our tv services have been cut, so now the TIVO box doesn't work and we can't install the TV 360 box. We have no television at all, it is all very frustrating. Please can someone sort it all out for us. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Smithy808 wrote:

This evening our tv services have been cut, so now the TIVO box doesn't work and we can't install the TV 360 box. We have no television at all, it is all very frustrating. Please can someone sort it all out for us. Thanks

Hi @Smithy808 

It sounds like the Tivo box has been automatically disconnected and the 360 box activated.

The 360 doesn't work with the TV Control app, uinlike the Tivo, but whilst waiting for the connector cable/tech you may be able to watch TV using the TVGO  app on a tablet or mobile.

You can also use the TVGo app on a laptop or PC. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

As you have broadband you can get news and other programmes for free using apps such as BBC iPlayer and ITVX if available on your TV or if you have a streaming device from Amazon, Roku and others.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Smithy808,

Thank you for your post 😊

I am sorry you have been having issues with your service and your TV was cut off. How did your visit go? Is all working since your post?

Let us know.

Zoie

Hi Zoie

The engineer gave us the coax adapter yesterday, so we were able to install the 360 box last night. It's up and running now.

Thank you

Hello Smithy808.

Thanks for the update. Great news the 360 box is now up and running.

I will let Zoie know its all been resolved.

Anything else, you know where we are.

Gareth_L