cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Channel 999 not active

jonandmarkuk
Superfast

I've just upgraded my package to Maxit TV along with sky uhd.

I'm also not able to access the channels, but I can get the Virgin UHD content via the on demand and also schedule recording on the channel.

Have you been able to get it sorted? 

26 REPLIES 26

I've called up again today, it's nearly a week without being able to access the channel.

Other than it keep being escalated to technical support Virgin don't appear to be acknowledging that it's a wider issue?

Channel 999 is now showing to me but the 3 sky sports uhd are not Grrrr

After calling 150 on Sunday and going throttle basics like rebooting etc was told the issue would be escalated.

Tech support called me yesterday and initially said it wasn't on my package (which I know was wrong) and then said because I had recently cancelled my services that it may be that VM had withdrawn the channel (which if that was the case I wouldn't of been happy)

Anyway they called back and confirmed that I was able to receive the channel and that it hadn't been withdrawn etc and they had done something their end.

It now works fine on 999 and 228, BT Sport Ultimate is fine, I don't have Sky Sports so cant try that as I noticed that someone was having issues with that.

Credit where it's due, both of the chaos that called me from tech support were really helpful.

The channel seemed to start working at sometime on Tuesday for me too 

Thank you for the update @jonandmarkuk 

We do apologise for any inconvenience that was caused during this time. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

And mine started working on Wednesday last week too.

Thanks for the update JonHa and glad to hear this now appears to be resolved.

If you need us in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob