cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Channel 999 not active

jonandmarkuk
Superfast

I've just upgraded my package to Maxit TV along with sky uhd.

I'm also not able to access the channels, but I can get the Virgin UHD content via the on demand and also schedule recording on the channel.

Have you been able to get it sorted? 

26 REPLIES 26

You're not alone as I have the same issue on the Virgin Ultra HD channel with the same error code.

I have the same problem I chatted with customer service on Tuesday they said they have to escalate the problem they said customers on ultimate bundle will get the Sky sports uhd free , both 999 and the other uhd VM channel doesn't work I have rebooted box and left the box without power for a couple of hours but still nothing

JonHa
Tuning in

And I have the same problem after adding Sky Sports UHD to my Ultimate Volt bundle on Wednesday. I called today and despite being on the phone for 20 minutes it seemed evident that this is a new problem which they don't know how to solve. They said it will correct itself in another 24 hours?

When I managed to speak with someone they said that a support ticket would be raised and the channel should work 48 to 72 hours, or something like that.

Certainly seems to be an issue with activating the channel for done reason.

I was told it was an issue on my account as they weren't able to send the activation signal to to box over the phone either.

Oh well, hopefully it will activate itself over the weekend and I won't need to call again.

When I phoned again on Thursday to get a update she had no idea that the Tuesday problem had been esculated I wish they bring back call centres in the uk but the person did esculate the problem again and was told it will take 5 days .getting a **bleep** off not once was I told I would get compensation for the lose of channel 999 come on virgin media sort this crap out 

I also have this issue from at some point this week. Same error code.

It was working fine before.

I'm assuming VM must know that there is an issue 🤔

Gas anyone with this issue had it resolved?

*Has 

Nope.... Still not working for me. Guess I'll have to call again on Monday to chase.

Annoyingly the things I want to watch aren't included in the on demand content 

Had a chat with virgin media today asking for a update on the problem we got last week he wanted me to reboot modem and 360 box , checking my wires etc omg already did this told them I was paying for the ch 999  and was told we get a credit once its resolved