cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot turn off Audio description

LianahKM
Settling in

I got my box 2 days ago and I have this issue I turn the auto off but it just comes straight back on after with recordings and channels 😞

3 REPLIES 3

LianahKM
Settling in

Mine is doing the same on channels and recordings not just channel 4 😞

Hi LianahKM,

Looks like both your posts have been linked together and put on the 360 forum so assuming you have a 360 then you need to go Settings, Profiles, and set Audio description to Off, you might also need to press the info button (...) Audio, and make sure the Audio Description isn't ticked on for any channels you watch.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LianahKM,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues turning off Audio Description on your 360 TV box! I can understand that this can be frustrating.

I can see that @roy247 assisted and provided you with some information that can help turn the Audio Description off. Can you tell us if this has helped?

You can also take a look at our Accessibility Services and Products page for more information on how to manage Audio Description.

Keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further help or assistance. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs