cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't Set Recordings from V360 Mini

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Had V360 since January (2 x Humax boxes). Noticed last night that I can't set recordings from the Mini - the record button literally does nothing. I can't record live programmes from live TV or from the Guide. The main box downstairs works fine. I've tried the following:

• Factory reset of both boxes

• Reset and re-pairing of both remotes

• Both boxes are set to Fast Start

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

(It's worth mentioning that it has worked previously).

I have exactly the same issue at the OP. Called VM customer service this morning, and after some checks, the adviser confirmed this is a known issue with some mini boxes. He went on to say the Tech team are aware and the issue should be fixed shortly. I'm hoping this will be rectified in 4.33.

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

@Anonymous wrote:

I have exactly the same issue at the OP. Called VM customer service this morning, and after some checks, the adviser confirmed this is a known issue with some mini boxes. He went on to say the Tech team are aware and the issue should be fixed shortly. I'm hoping this will be rectified in 4.33.

What version software are your boxes ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roy247 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What version software are your boxes ?

Currently 4.31. I see that 4.32 will be skipped for most (due to issues) and 4.33 is being rolled out as we speak. 

I have 4.31 and to the best of my knowledge don't have a problem, but I haven't tried setting a recording from the mini in the last week, I will try later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve had the issue for around 2 months but only just got around to calling CS. It’s not really an issue as everything else works okay. It’s clearly a software issue as I tried everything the OP did… but it doesn’t seem to be affecting too many people. 

Hi Anonymous, 

Thanks for your post on the forums, I am sorry you're having this issue as well. 

I can see you've already called the customer service team about this, did they give you an estimated fix date or IT reference number? 

If not then it's okay, as they are aware of the issue and are working on it 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L