cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CS3300 error when trying to access recordings on new V360 box

Davidnlaura
On our wavelength

Hi, 

i seam to have this issue as well, live tv works fine but only pops up when trying to watch saved programs on the hard drive, I have tried the VOD and This won’t work either and giving me a CS2317 error code, this has happend a few times now and it’s geting to the point where it’s just not reliable anymore!!

3 REPLIES 3

paulcarter55
On our wavelength

The technician replaced my V360 box with a new one which solved the problem eventually after some more fiddling but I didn't trust the box for ages and reverted to using my Humax. I've only had one failed recording recently but still don't trust it. Neither the Internet service (daily minor outages and speed well below the 360 mbs promised) nor the TV recordings seem to be reliable and even the local landlines went down recently, some were off for over 2 weeks with no explanation. I certainly won't be renewing my contract when my 18 month term is over and will be going back to Plusnet who gave me a reliable 60 mbs all the time. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Davidnlaura wrote:

i seam to have this issue as well, live tv works fine but only pops up when trying to watch saved programs on the hard drive

Rather than adding to someone else's thread, your post has been moved to a new one.

What's your setup in terms of master & (multiroom) mini-boxes? I ask because mini-boxes don't have hard drives and stream from the master box. You've mentioned problems with VoD as well - which might suggest a problem with the connection between your 360 & home-hub... which, incidentally, can be wired or wireless. Which is yours?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Hi Davidnlaura,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums.  Sorry to hear of your TV service issues.

Our online diagnostic and error codes can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/tv-error-codes

Are you able to confirm how your boxes are set up? Is it wired or wireless?

Have you tried rebooting the hub to see if the connection improves or is the error still there?

Cheers,
Corey C