cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CS2200 Virgin 360

Mills82
On our wavelength

I’ve experienced this problem tonight. I’m on the verge of sending everything back as I’m in my cooling off period and return back to Sky before I return their equipment. It might be more expensive, but it works! As it stands I can’t pause or rewind my TV, cannot watch any of my recordings or record anything new, cannot use TV Go or connect to Virgin Hotspots. Fed up!

9 REPLIES 9

Mills82
On our wavelength

Same issue here, hoping the engineer brings a replacement box tomorrow. Otherwise it looks like I’m handing in my 14 day notice and returning to Sky. 8 days of issues and counting.

Mills82
On our wavelength

I haven’t upgraded, I’m a new customer. The box lasted six days!

Aaaargghhhhh! Even worse. Get them to send an engineer and bring another box. Sadly my property has Virgin networked into the building so can't swap to any other provider!

I’ll see what happens tomorrow morning. If I’m not satisfied Virgin is going and I’ll ring Sky and tell them to connect me again.

Good plan!

Good idea

Hey @Mills82,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues with your TV box, have you been able to get your issues resolved with the recent technician visit?

Regards,

Steven_L

Mills82
On our wavelength

The engineer came and replaced the faulty 360 box.

I’m just waiting for your end to fix my account so that I can use the TV Go and Connect App.

Hi Mills82

Thanks for coming back to me. What's happening with the TV Go and Connect App please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill