Did you mean: 

Re: Box deleted virtually everything

slowstar
Dialled in

Our's has been recording MAFS then it disappears completely

we then have to watch it on channel 4 app

i am confused as to why? We also have V6

other recordings record fine and our box is 28 %
I dont know if there is a fault within VM end?

look forward to your response and help VM

slowstar

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@slowstar wrote:

i am confused as to why? We also have V6

You've added to a thread in the V360 forum (which I've split off into a new post) but this means you can't have a V6...You either have a V6, or you have a 360.

My guess is that you used to have a V6 which has been converted to a 360, and in which case you don't have a V6 anymore.

A V6 runs TiVo-software, and has the TiVo-logo in the top-right corner by the video preview screen. A 360 runs Horizon-based software and doesn't use TiVo. Can you confirm which you have?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Japitts its a Tivo box 

thank you for your response

MAFS partical recorded so i deleted it - VM any surggestions that i can do please ? Its only that everything else is fine

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi slowstar, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the recordings. 

As you have stated it is just the one programme, are you able to confirm that the box is powered up at the time of the recording? 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Nat

Thank you for your reply - Yes it is and can you believe that i have managed to fix the problem by - unlinking s link and re - doing it records fine now

if I ever get the problem again - Is there any advice that you can give so i can keep for future reference?

Many Thanks

Hi slowstar,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear you managed to fix it yourself, if stuff is deleted in the future in error you can retrieve it from the deleted folder and undelete, you can only do this if you do not click on empt which will permanently delete everything. 

Regards

Paul.