cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 360 Upgrade - CS2400 and CS2200

NellB
Joining in

This is exactly the same thing that is happening to us with the same response from VM. We might be able to do something within five days. No acknowledgement that fault has been noted and just having to wait 5 days with a system that's terrible to use and we can't launch a lot of the apps due to a CS2400 code which comes up intermittently on some apps when they do run.

7 REPLIES 7

Coach2013
Tuning in

Mate we still haven't got this resolved and its been over two weeks.  We was initially told 5 days but no one ever phoned us back or fixed the issue.  We phoned again and was told 48 hours, nothing happened, we phoned again and was told without fail on Monday and no one phoned/fixed it and in the end we phoned to make a complaint and they've now booked us an engineer to come out on Saturday.... whether or not that fixes it, who knows.  I'll reply again after Saturday and let you know what happens.  I don't like to moan because at the end of the day, its just the TV, but honestly... the worst customer experience I've ever had.  Good luck!   

Thanks for the heads up. It's an awful service I wish I'd known before I swapped over. We have also lost Plex. When I went to phone in the fault we realised we don't have a landline anymore either for the privilege of paying £80 a month. Appalling!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NellB, 

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry that you have been having issues with your upgrade, have you been in touch with the team since your post to get this resolved? 

I have checked our systems and can see your box is unreachable so we are unable to run tests on this end.

Zoie

Hi

I haven't been back in touch as have been waiting for the team to get to me (promised five days) but no contact yet. Will be back in touch Monday as was told that it couldn't been resolved by the initial person who took the call and would have to be passes to another team. I am unable to stream any apps at all. K

The technician came this morning and was incredibly helpful.  As our box was a few years old he replaced it… he said it’s the only way to resolve the issue.  Works perfectly now!  

Hi NellB

Thanks for coming back to the thread

I am sorry you have not heard back. We've sent a chaser form to the team to see if this can be expedited for you.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you. I did intend to call today but didn't have time.