cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 360 Box - all saved programmes lost

helsingborg55
Joining in

I have the same problem and would be grateful if you would contact me, Kain.

Many thanks in anticipation. 

4 REPLIES 4

John619
Joining in

@helsingborg55 wrote:

Many thanks in anticipation.  MyAARPMedicare.com

I used to get similar problems with the Tivo V6, both boxes could see the recordings on the other box but neither would play, it just said something like the other box is not responding. What I had to do was go into the network settings and reconnect both boxes to the internet even though they both said everything was OK. This sometimes needed doing a couple of times as sometimes one box would play the others recordings but not the other way. Also a box restart was sometimes required. Hope this helps.

Jaylin567
Tuning in

@helsingborg55 wrote:

Many thanks in anticipation.  MyGiftCardSite

Sounds like you have a faulty box, try doing a factory reset if you had any recordings you could select the keep your recordings option, if it does it again after a factory reset you need to call Virgin unless someone from the Forum Team picks this up.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A few well-meaning posts are potentially preventing the OP from getting help here..

First problem is that @helsingborg55  has added to someone else's thread, with "me too" rather than starting a new thread, so we don't actually know what the problem is. Can you explain?

Second thing is that TiVo/V6 & 360 are completely different software platforms with very different quirks - the advice in post-2 is valid for any V6 with multiroom streaming issues, which I don't think this is. I could be wrong - perhaps helsingborg could confirm?

The most recent post is a fair one, but... unbeknown, this could be dropping the OP down the forum team's queue for action if necessary. Perhaps the OP could explain their issue, and that'll enable the best help to be offered?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @helsingborg55,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TV box/service recently. We're very keen to get this addressed and resolved for you ASAP, but, as @japitts has said, it'd be great to know more about what the issue is exactly along with anything you've been advised by the team on the matter and any troubleshooting and diagnostics you've performed thus far?

Once we know more about the issue and the current status of the problem, we can advise and assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!