cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 100:70 - Not able to access Sky Sports on 2nd V360 box

Neily_07
Tuning in

Hi,

I am now having the same issue and after an hour and a half phone call l, i still dont think the Virgin “help” team understand.

We updated our contract a few days ago and ever since the sky sports hd channels are not working and giving the error mentioned above on our mini box. They are working fine on our main 360 box.

is there anyone who can help? 

4 REPLIES 4

Neily_07
Tuning in

Hi,

I recently changed my package slightly and since then sky sports hd channels are not showing on my mini box but are working as normal on the main 360 box

i tried phoning the help team but after 2 hours am no further forward and they eventually just hung up on me and told me to wait 24 hours.

i see there are similar topics where it was an issue with the “codes” sent to the mini box. Is anyone able to help with this?

thanks

neil

Hi @Neily_07 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the missing channel issue. I can see from a system check you've spoke to the team since posting and this should now be sorted. Please do pop back to the community if you need further assistance. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Yeah, it was sorted within ten seconds when i finally spoke to someone who knew what they were doing. I spent 5 hours on the phone to people who just kept saying “give it an hour, give it 24 hours etc etc” when quite clearly it needed some corrective action. A few just decided to hang up on or or transfer me to someone else or say i needed a technician to visit, all nonsense!

Clearly some sort of training needs to be given to the “help” team as they cannot provide any help. The countless posts on here alone about the same problem and failure to have it fixed is surely evidence enough. Virgin have obviously made the decision to oursource the help team to the cheapest possible location with no concerns about the level of customer service provided.

the customer service given really was pathetic and i have raised a complaint about it in the hope that maybe someone will take note but i have my doubts.

thanks for checking in though.

Thanks for coming back to us @Neily_07 

I am sorry again for any issues but glad all sorted. Any feedback needed would be sent over internally so that lessons can be learned. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill