cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme title is not showing,message display to be announced

Skalyan
Joining in

Programme title is not showing instead message display to be announced on each and every channel, as a result unable to record favourites shows and unable to catch up.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked Settings > Network?

Also try rebooting the 360.

If that fails reboot both the hub and 360

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like your 360 has lost its connection to your homehub, which is what provides the internet connection - OnDemand, streaming & EPG updates use this connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It tried with internet connection and it’s still not showing the show title. 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Skalyan,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with the programme listings on your TV box lately, and apologies for our delayed response. Is this problem ongoing for you today?

If so, is it possible for you to perform a reboot of both your TV box and your router as @newapollo has recommended earlier in this thread?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!