cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme info

mdbray66
On our wavelength

Is there anywhere on the v360 that you can see programme information, apart from the guide. i miss this from the v6. Am i missing something or has it gone? I liked to be able to see when the programme first aired etc.

thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Selecting a programme from the guide that hasn’t yet aired will display programme info. Selecting a programme from the guide currently airing will take you to that programme/channel. 

Pressing Select whilst viewing a programme will give you programme info. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, you can press the Context button (3 dots) for program info. Pages 4 and 6 of the User Guide explains the remote buttons Virgin-TV-360-User-Guide.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Selecting a programme from the guide that hasn’t yet aired will display programme info. Selecting a programme from the guide currently airing will take you to that programme/channel. 

Pressing Select whilst viewing a programme will give you programme info. 

thanks for the reply. is the "select" button also called the "context" button? the button with 3 dots?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, you can press the Context button (3 dots) for program info. Pages 4 and 6 of the User Guide explains the remote buttons Virgin-TV-360-User-Guide.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Andy766702
On our wavelength

This only seems to show the year. I really miss the date function to see when it was last aired.

Brian6
On our wavelength

Andy, you are correct. This information does not appear in the new 360 info, I too found it very usefull. Shame it is not still available, perhaps VM can add it in one of their future updates.