cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with VM Tv in doncaster area today 22nd June 22

Gray4276
Tuning in

Is anyone aware of an issue with the VM Tv service in the Doncaster area today 22nd June 22

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check local issues on 0800 561 0061. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check local issues on 0800 561 0061. 

Thanks, tried that and the automated voice told me there were no issues in my area.......also said to check the free online fault checker.....I did and it indicated that there is an issue in my area.......so which one is accurate ??🤔

I have rebooted my router and disconnected my Tv box.......I'll reconnect it all and see what happens.

By the way, the box froze at about 11pm last night.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone service is supposed to be more granular but well done for checking both. If there is an issue estimated timescales are usually given. 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is currently a national fault relating to Stream users accessing Disney+, so everyone will see this. Is there anything actually related to the fault you have.

If your issue is pixelated channels or channels showing the W02 fault (no signal) then it’s more than likely only your own installation is at fault. Virgin only monitors up to street cabinet level, so anything beyond this must be reported to them in order to be fixed.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses........my issue has now gone away.

I carried out a full reboot of my TV box and router.......and at the same time I replaced the remote batteries, and now my system is back up and running........not sure which action actually resolved my problem.......just glad it's all OK again now.

Cheers everyone 😎👍