cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem M1/4/40

MonkeyTennis14
Joining in
  • Trying to upgrade V6 box tonight, encountered this problem error code: M1/4/40. 
    Says pls come back later on. However later on does the same thing. 
    Can anyone help pls?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MonkeyTennis14, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that the upgrade to 360 didn't go as planned. Taking a look at our systems today I can see since posting, things have been resolved. 

If you are still having any issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

I think this error means your account is still setup for TiVo.

You will need to call Virgin, 150 from a Virgin phone (landline or mobile), or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MonkeyTennis14 

A few forum posts suggest some customers have been able to by pass this error by either deleting some of their recordings (they will all be deleted anyway when the 360 update completes), or by removing the power from the set top box for 5 minutes.

If both of the above fail then you'll either need to call in and speak to TV Faults, or wait a few days for a member for the Forum Team to pick this up.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MonkeyTennis14, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that the upgrade to 360 didn't go as planned. Taking a look at our systems today I can see since posting, things have been resolved. 

If you are still having any issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs