cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ppv box office

daleb2014
Joining in

Hi guys how do you watch PPVs on the box from the beginning it’s only letting me watch it live and not from beginning, rather annoying. Surly I can rewatch PPVs that I’ve ordered when ever I want?? Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No. PPVs have scheduled broadcasts which you can only watch ‘live’.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @daleb2014 

I'm afraid there isn't a facility to rewind a PPV event, or start it at anytime.

The feed is not under the control of VM but that of the event provider and there are limited replays.

To be honest you should really consider ordering any future WWE PPV's via their own app

It's only £9.99 per month and that includes any PPV's. So that's a lot less expensive than paying for any individual PPV's, plus there's a lot of additional content to view .

If it's the first time you've used the app you also get a 30 day free trial.

You can pause, rewind, and start it at any point you want.

The app is available on most smart TV's, firesticks, roku's, apple TV's etc. You can also watch via a web browser. wwe devices 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @daleb2014,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post regarding paper view. 

Was the great advice given by @Ernie_C and @newapollo useful, You can also find out more here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/how-to-watch-pay-per-view

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs