cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Supply

helenhayes334
Tuning in

I have no power supply with the set, need one ASAP, not being able to reach anyone on the customer service line as its all automated so i was not able to speak with anyone HUMAN to explain whats going on. Someone from VM please get in touch quick!

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey helenhayes334, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Is it possible you could expand on what power supply you're referring to please? This would allow us to help put things right for you. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

Its just a standard power cable to plug into the wall to power the TV box i dont know how much simpler i can make that, i just need one sent to my address, which you guys have.

Hi Helen, thanks for coming back to us and confirming which equipment you need the power supply for. 

We will be able to help get this ordered for you - I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and get this arranged. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 
All the best!

Molly

No need for any help, engineer has sorted the problem

Hi All, back to update the public thread!

Thanks to helenhayes334 for PMing with me. They were able to confirm a technician attended the property to resolve the issue, and a replacement power cable was no longer required. 
Please do return to this thread if you have further issues with your cable or equipment so we can offer further support. 

All the best! 

Molly