cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pluto TV

Lammers74
Joining in

Hello,

I recently upgraded to the new Virgin system via the new remote with voice activation etc.

since upgrading I notice that Pluto TV does not appear under the apps section. Is this something that’s been removed or can I add it?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

ozsat
Superstar

Pluto is not available on the 360 (only on the V6 software) and will not be until Pluto and VM agree for it to be launched.

@Lammers74 wrote:

Hello,

I recently upgraded to the new Virgin system via the new remote with voice activation etc.

since upgrading I notice that Pluto TV does not appear under the apps section. Is this something that’s been removed or can I add it?

thanks in advance

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And just to add to the answer already given, and add a bit of background..

What you've recently done is to convert what was a V6 into a TV360 box. 360 is Virgin's newest software platform which is completely different to the TiVo-based system you had before. 360 has some new features that the V6 didn't, some features are different, and some are missing. But you don't have a V6 anymore - and you'll notice I've moved your post into the 360-section of the forum.

That's where ozsat's advice comes in - the Pluto streaming app is one of the features that currently isn't available on the 360 platform, and until it is - you won't now be able to use it on your 360 box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks