cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation on recording only

Macca172
Joining in

New to virgin so don’t fully understand the setup but we have an issue with one series during playback, its fine when watched live and doesn’t affect any other program fingers crossed.

Lucky for me it’s love island but my other half isn’t so impressed 😉

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How many 360 boxes do you have? I only ask because additional multi-room boxes don't have hard drives and stream recordings from the master box. Meaning extra variables.

Assuming it's just one box affected, or if you're playing the programme on the same 360 it was recorded on....

You've mentioned live TV is ok. Try pausing live TV and watching it delayed by, say, 30 seconds. That's effectively a recording and uses the HDD in the same way.

How about new recordings you make - are they ok?

As an aside, you should be able to find Love Island as an OnDemand programme in the meantime.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We have 2 boxes and yes, playback is affected on both but we haven’t experienced an issue with any other recordings just all love island ones.

i will try pausing the live program for a while and see if that causes similar problems and yes, the girls have managed to catch up via the hub but complain as you can’t ff though the adverts😂

thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Macca172,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this playback issue. Just to confirm, is this a recording that you're referring to? If so, is it all recordings of that series that's affected or just the one? What is the playback issue exactly?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!