cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause Live TV one for all remote.

vjkld
Dialled in

I have a one for all remote working with 360 box as an additional remote .Does anyone know how to pause live TV with the remote? Is there a code?

7 REPLIES 7

vjkld
Dialled in

I contacted one for all support and they gave me the codes for the pause live TV function it’s working fine now I’d recommend that anyone wanting a 2nd remote for 360 box should get one with pause button on already URC 7125 will work without having to get code for pausing live TV URC7955 is another one. Search google for best prices the One For All remotes are fairly cheap. I love the 360 now and it’s a lot less cluttered than TiVo. 

Hey vjkld,

Thanks for post and for sharing your findings with the Community Forums. We're so pleased to hear you love TV 360 🙂

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a shout. We're always more than happy to help.

Beth

Beth

I don't suppose you could share the code could you? I also contacted them and they were quick to reply with the instructions and the suggested code for Pause but unfortunately it didn't work. I'd love to check if you had the same code as the pause is the only function I'm missing.

Use the MODE key to select the relevant device key.
Hold down the MAGIC key until the light blinks once and then twice and stays lid.
Enter the code 994, the light blinks twice.
Press the Magic key once
Enter the code of the required function, see below.
Press the One For All key you wish to assign the function to.
The light blinks twice and that key should now function.
Your function codes are:

00403Pause

Brilliant! Thank you. I'll try that when I get home tonight. They gave me a different code of  00655 which did not work at all.

Thanks again, I'll let you know if it worked.

This worked perfectly. You’re a star! Thank you. 

Hi @Banichiban,

We are glad to see that @vjkld was able to best help regarding this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs