cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount plus

littleladynikki
Joining in

Where can I find this app/channel on Virgin? It says everywhere that it's available but I cannot find it at all. Even when searching. I have the full package 

16 REPLIES 16

D-T
On our wavelength

Its, apparently, now live. HOWEVER VM customers have to pay the monthly fee 🤦‍

What a complete waste of time!

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/how-to-watch-paramount-plus-on-virgin-tv

D-T
On our wavelength

Hopefully I've got this wrong, & very happy to be corrected..........

It appears that the "deal" that vm have agreed means anyone signing up through vm can only watch Paramount+ through the VM settop box.

If you sign up directly, you can watch it on any device 🤦‍

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @D-T,

Thanks for coming back to us about this new Paramount+ Update! 😊 

You'll be able to view Paramount+ through our Stream or TV boxes, however, if you have the Paramount+ add downloaded, you should be able to access your account through there as well. 

You can read more about this on the page you attached. Any more information will be added to that page. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

D-T
On our wavelength

Thank you for clarifying.

Will VM be including Paramount+ with any of the current bundles as part of the deal with Paramount?

No problem at all, right now we do not but in the future this could change.

You can get a 7-day free trial to give you a taste of what’s on offer,  After the free trial, the app will cost £6.99 per month. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

D-T
On our wavelength

Ok thank you for the update.

Unfortunately this is very disappointing, as when the big announcement was made in October 2022 & reported in the media, i & i suspect a lot of others, wrongly assumed VM would try to compete with their main competitors by offering it with a number of bundles. 

From what you've said, all that has happened is VM have made it slightly easier to watch an extra paid channel through their boxes

You're welcome @D-T and we do apologise for any disappointment caused. 

If we can help with anything else, please do let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs