cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing two remotes to new 360 box

jmkirk14
Tuning in

Good evening

I’ve seen previous posts about pairing multiple Bluetooth remotes to V6. I need to do the same with my new 360 box and second remote I’ve got from Virgin. ?? Stuck anyone got info how to do this or have done it. 
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

If it's a new 360 remote have you tried holding down the 'TV' button and '0' button together until the Standby button starts to flash. 

This should pair the remote to the box.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

70 REPLIES 70

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

If it's a new 360 remote have you tried holding down the 'TV' button and '0' button together until the Standby button starts to flash. 

This should pair the remote to the box.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks Christy

That gets me to pairing one remote or the other. I cannot seem to get both paired at once. At least that’s progress 😀 Just need to work how to pair both. 

Hi Christy

Just following up on this.

Are you able to find any further technical guidance about pairing multiple remotes?

Thanks

Martin 

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

The other remote you have is it the same as the v360 remote or is it an older v6 remote, as the older v6 remotes will not work with the v360.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Mike

Thanks for responding. They are both 360 remotes. Problem is I can pair one or the other but not both simultaneously, which is what I’m trying to achieve. 
Cheers

Martin

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Why do you want to pair two remotes to one box?

Hi BlueLou

I am distributing the HDMI output to three - screens lounge, Dining room & Bedroom. Lounge and Dining Room are adjacent so one remote used for both rooms. Bedroom is upstairs above the lounge. Because the remote is bluetooth, it works fine controlling the 360 box in the lounge from the bedroom. I want to have one remote permanently in the bedroom and the other downstairs.

I have read that the V6 & bluetooth remotes could have multiple parings so I am assuming the 360 box will allow this as well. Just need to know how to do it.

Thanks

Martin

Is there any update on this, as I am interested in pairing two remotes.

I can pair any one but trying to pair the second wipes the first.

Alan

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Wow!  

Sorry but you can't pair more than one remote.  I would also think that you may run into some problems with some content through an HDMI splitter, but if it's working for you then maybe not!