cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pair VM 360 with Samsung Soundbar?

fithawk1
On our wavelength

My remote controls tv sound, but not Samsung soundbar? Is there a way around this?

Soundbar optical direct to VM Box. If I connect to Samsung TV, I get very annoying audio sync, despite trying all the fix’s. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @fithawk1 

Have you watched the online  video for pairing the 360 remote with your TV, surround sound and 360 box?

Virgin Helping Hands Video 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for that. I have tried it, but unfortunately it didn’t work. Still couldn’t control my Soundbar volume. 

I am connected by hdmi from the 360 to amp to tv using non HDMI-ARC and don't have a problem with lip sync problems, so just to clarify things here, when you tried pairing the soundbar did you input the make and model of the soundbar and the key test worked ok or did you just use the key test, if the volume changed during testing then it 'should' work, it has been suggested that if you use the second method you might need to not select the first option. After pairing do you get the option to select your soundbar in Audio and Video,  Volume keys control in settings.