Menu
Morte
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

PROBLEMS RECORDING SOME PROGRAMMES

Since moving on to 360 we have been experiencing an issue setting series recording or recording a single episode. Not sure if it's us or something to do with 360. Latest is trying to record Phantom signal on Sky History on 1 St June when in Guide pressing record nothing happens to indicate that it will record or when you go back to guide there is no red record circle. It will not set up a series link either. I have tried the app and this also fails to set up recording either. Other programmes on that channel and other channels work fine 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: PROBLEMS RECORDING SOME PROGRAMMES

Working fine here - what happens when you press"OK" instead of REC ?

@Morte wrote:

Since moving on to 360 we have been experiencing an issue setting series recording or recording a single episode. Not sure if it's us or something to do with 360. Latest is trying to record Phantom signal on Sky History on 1 St June when in Guide pressing record nothing happens to indicate that it will record or when you go back to guide there is no red record circle. It will not set up a series link either. I have tried the app and this also fails to set up recording either. Other programmes on that channel and other channels work fine 

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No problem here, either directly on TV 360 or via the Virgin TV Go app.

Try a factory reset.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Morte
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

If I press OK on the remote nothing just goes back to the Record or record all episodes  on the app it comes up your Virgin your TV box is not online and we will set recording when it is. However it must be online because I can watch other items we have recorded. 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Is this one the main 360 box or a mini?

@Morte wrote:

If I press OK on the remote nothing just goes back to the Record or record all episodes  on the app it comes up your Virgin your TV box is not online and we will set recording when it is. However it must be online because I can watch other items we have recorded. 

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
Morte
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Right we have to V6 boxes as my daughter had her own box. I have tested on hers and have the same issue the only thing it allows is to mark a reminder. All others attempts to record using both Boxes and the App it remains stubbornly none recorded.
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Morte,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you posting on here.

I am sorry about the issues with your recordings.

I was able to locate your account using your forums details, I can not see any known issues or errors on your TV boxes, have you tried rebooting them? Or unplugging them from the wall for 5 minutes then trying again?

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Morte
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes rebooted both
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this to me @Morte.

I am just wondering if you have tried logging out of the app and un-installing it and redoing everything?

Please let me know.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Morte
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Removed app an d re installed still fails
0 Kudos