cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to save on 360 box only not there

chrissy_foster
On our wavelength

I have a couple of queries. 

I have read a lot of questions and answers on this forum around locating recordings and even though I located mine, I am questioning if the menu items/wording have changed.

If I press home button, I don't see 'saved' I see 'recorded' .  It obviously does the same thing, but why doesn't the Virgin Help pages say this? 

Also, I have seen on the forum, people saying they can choose to record on one box only, by going into advanced options when choosing to record.  I don't have that option, I have - from which series you want to start recording from and adding minutes at start and end.

So really, I am quering why I am seeing something different to other 360 customers? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

@chrissy_foster wrote:

I have a couple of queries. 

I have read a lot of questions and answers on this forum around locating recordings and even though I located mine, I am questioning if the menu items/wording have changed.

If I press home button, I don't see 'saved' I see 'recorded' .  It obviously does the same thing, but why doesn't the Virgin Help pages say this? 

Also, I have seen on the forum, people saying they can choose to record on one box only, by going into advanced options when choosing to record.  I don't have that option, I have - from which series you want to start recording from and adding minutes at start and end.

So really, I am quering why I am seeing something different to other 360 customers? 

Thanks

Hi

Yes Saved has changed to Recorded, the 360 software is evolving with regular updates.

The option to select which box you record on depends on if you have a main box and a mini box or if you upgraded 2 V6 boxes to 360. If you have a mini you don't get the option because you can only record on the main box, 2 upgraded V6 boxes does give you the option.

That's perfect ... and makes sense!

Thank you for your quick response.