cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph bundle getting charged for sky ultra hd

Killie109
Joining in

Says on virgin website free for existing customers but they want to Bill you 6 pounds a mont extra

53 REPLIES 53

ozsat
Superstar

Can you link to that website - it will be of interest to others as they've been told it is only free for new customers.

@Killie109 wrote:

Says on virgin website free for existing customers but they want to Bill you 6 pounds a mont extra

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Trying to paste link in won’t let me

Sky UHD: Sky Cinema and Sky Entertainment UHD: £6 a month for existing customers of Maxit/Fullhouse/Bigger Bundle/Ultimate Oomph packages. 30 days’ notice required to remove Sky Cinema and Sky Entertainment UHD pick. Prices may increase at any time during the contract.

that’s the only info I can see about Sky UHD and it clearly shows existing customers pay 

@Killie109 wrote:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1402697/Virgin-Media-Viewers-Will-Get-Sky-Q-...

First that isn't a Virgin Media website and second the article states "some" customers will get it for free. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your first post in this thread mentioned "the Virgin website", The Express newspaper isn't that.

If there's any inaccuracies in that article, you'll need to take them up with The Express!! As others have already said - the UHD add-on is only "included" in the UO bundle for brand-new customers. Existing customers renegotiating for 18months can likely get it packaged into their new price if you ask as part of the bundle deal.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Take it u 2 work for virgin then 🤣

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Killie109 wrote:

Take it u 2 work for virgin then 🤣

Not at all - all the VM staff who post on here identify themselves as such.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I don't think the express were the only ones taken in by virgins clever marketing announcements, not only on this but also making the 360 mini boxes sound like they don't need a cable connection.

The unfortunate thing is they have left themselves with 2 tiers of ultimate oomph, 1 with UHD and 1 without, will this be increased to 3 tiers if and when Sky Sports UHD becomes available.