cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One For All universal remote - working code

DinoParry
Dialled in

If anyone has a One For All universal remote, I managed to program it to work with the TV360 box using "Ziggo Media" as the device and the code 1582.

Most of the buttons work as expected.  The "Exit" button on the remote maps to the back button on the TV360.  For live TV, rewind/fast forward are now the Left/Right buttons that surround the OK button.

DinoParry_0-1611825090683.png

7 REPLIES 7

canthackit
On our wavelength

Thanks for the post.

I'm trying to program the OFA URC 7955, a bit of success, got it recognising the VM360 unfortunately too many of the options don't work, ie mute, i can get the guide on screen but cannot access it, i can do this via the "guide" button on the remote but it wont let me select a channel there are others sorry but it's too strenuous to list them.

Yeh tried that code on my universal works ok tho I dont seem to have the home button tried to send it via the magic button 975 button dosnt seem to take on my remote any ideas or a diff remote to try think mines is a few years old and might need updated.

Beemer
Superfast

I don't have an All for one controller.  What  advantage does it have when the 360 controller can also switch on an av amp and control its volume?

No advantage just that the wife uses the virgin remote and keeps it beside her i use the universal also got a shield connected to tv so use the universal to control that as well.

Beemer the advantage is a OFA can be programmed do a whole range of things rather than the limited things the virgin remote will allow for the TV. I can use one remote for many commands and currently have 6 devices on one remote in my living room,  5 devices on one remote in the bedroom. There is a JP1 community which shares device codes and solutions but OFA remotes nor the JP1 programming side isn't for everyone. Thanks to the original poster for opening this discussion which I have turned to as the codes on the new remote aren't being recognised on the magic button as mentioned.

Canthackit with the code supplied by Dino I didn't have the problems you found and my bedroom remote is the same as yours, the 7955.

Hman
Tuning in

I tried One For All code of 1582 and it worked for me!  Thanks for the information.