cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand - wrong episode for Season 3 of "The Good Doctor".

lsuk
Tuning in

Thought I'd raise this on the community as I don't fancy waiting an hour on live chat or calling VM support...

Found a strange issue with On Demand - on my 360 box. For the boxset 'The Good Doctor'; series 3 episode 11 (titled "Fractured") is incorrect and is in fact series 3 episode 19 ("Hurt"). The real episode 11 appears to be missing completely. Check the start of both episodes and you'll see they're the same. It's definitely the correct episode 19 but episode 11 is definitely wrong.

Expecting slightly better from VM...

Luckily I have access to Sky On Demand though, thought it's worth raising for somebody to fix. Hopefully a VIP or some community manager sees this and puts it right for future customers as this could be very confusing and ruin the storyline.

13 REPLIES 13

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lsuk,

Thank you for waiting. I do not have a resolution for this fault just yet, but I have contacted Dan and the team again today to chase this up.

I will get back to you within the next week with any further updates. Apologies that there's not more information about this at this moment.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lsuk,

Thank you for waiting. I have been updated about this issue from Dan, who advised that this issue has been raised as an IT ticket and has now been closed as resolved.

Please reboot your equipment and take another look at The Good Doctor to ensure that all episodes are playing correctly.

Let us know if you have any other issues that we can help with.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Paulina_Z,

Unfortunately this isn't resolved, I've just restarted my 360 box and it's still showing the incorrect episode for S3 Ep 11. It's the correct episode on TV Go on my phone, then when casting to TV (or finding through voice search on 360 box) it then plays S3 Ep 19 again. 

I've watched it now (via Sky) though want to ensure this is fixed for other customers.

Thanks,

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated with this, I will raise this as another IT ticket to see if we can get this fixed. But glad you have been able to watch it via Sky. 

Thanks very much for keeping us updated. 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide