cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK i give up........you got me

clarkey39
Dialled in

Hi,

My new bundle includes upgrading my TIVO to 360, got the new remote yesterday.........now what?

45 REPLIES 45

I agree.

What would help VM to improve customer service is continuity, having the same "case worker" lends ownership to resolving issues, that pretty much works on the forums but even then it does become disjointed.

The support person working on my case was off today so i got another, lets say i had two messages of him both basically saying "i can look in to this" and nothing more nada, no "Ive done this" or "ive done that". My guess is simply this, the replacement "case worker" prioritised my case lower than others as he knows the original support will be back at some point.

This is probably why it takes soooo long to actually get a response from an employed member of support.

OMG that would be heaven, to have a case worker would be incredible!!

The system is set up to allow fibs, it is very hard to lie to someone if you know you will be talking to them again the next day. In the VM set up you never get the same person twice (thank god in some cases) therefore it allows for tall tales without the cringe factor. 

one of the guys i spoke to yesterday did not the meaning of the word "verbal" and presumed i meant "complaint" when in fact i was saying "compliance" 😭

They are working on a solution !!!!

clarkey39_0-1645439446388.png

To be fair they have called my mobile twice, unfortunately i missed the calls and there does not seem to be any way of calling them back. However i am on the phone now and i am being transferred to the customer care team...........oooooooh fancy 😂

Why they cant simply email me i do not know.

incredible.......on the call for 58 minutes trying to explain that i need to know why the complaints team are trying to contact me. Can someone please put me through to them as i keep on missing their calls.

The "customer care" team woman said she will put me through to her manager as she clearly didnt have a clue what i needed.........then the phone goes dead.

Disgusting

clarkey39
Dialled in

*UPDATE*

After weeks of trying i finally have a resolution to my issue. I will list the highlights below..........

• Finally the complaints team got hold of me on their last attempt according to them
  • They were never going to listen to the original phone call as this is not something they would do in this situation 
  • No matter what was said on the phone call they would not honour it if it is not something they would normally offer
  • I should have read the contract email after signing up

As you can see i did not think it was going my way to be fair. However after feeding back how many hours i have spent on the phone and the fact that this is now starting to sound like my fault, i was offered all the Sky Movies for £5 a month extra for 18 months.

I also fed back how crazy the "support" model is. And on a plus side i also gave a mention to the folks that have helped me on here.

Many thanks for your support

Jim 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @clarkey39,

Thank you for keeping us updated on your customer experience. I am very sorry that the process was not up to standard and that you had issues getting back in touch with our Complaints team after some missed calls. I'm very glad to hear that this issue is now resolved for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help in this situation and if you need any further support.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs