cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK i give up........you got me

clarkey39
Dialled in

Hi,

My new bundle includes upgrading my TIVO to 360, got the new remote yesterday.........now what?

45 REPLIES 45

calling retentions again 🙄

*UPDATE*

Couldnt for the life of me understand the guy in retentions. He eventually gave me a number for the complaints dept........guess what.......it took me back to retentions 😂

Next guy seemed pretty switched on and he has raised an official complaint. This will all be sorted by the weekend he said 🤔

Basically the movies that were promised will cost an extra £21 a month so they will have to grant a rolling credit for this, so it has to go to Branson's level i think.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@clarkey39 wrote:

*UPDATE*

Couldnt for the life of me understand the guy in retentions. He eventually gave me a number for the complaints dept........guess what.......it took me back to retentions 😂

Next guy seemed pretty switched on and he has raised an official complaint. This will all be sorted by the weekend he said 🤔

Basically the movies that were promised will cost an extra £21 a month so they will have to grant a rolling credit for this, so it has to go to Branson's level i think.

Sorry, but you’re kidding yourself. You’ve been told this just to get you off the phone. And each time they delay you, you edge closer out of your cooling-off period. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Two options here:

1. The call was recorded but they’re telling you it wasn’t so you can’t hear the call.

2. The call wasn’t recorded because Virgin lie.

You will find their GDPR department equally as incompetent. My first request was ignored and when they did send me my data, it wasn’t what I asked for.

If an official complaint has been logged dont hold your breath, VM have eight weeks to respond with a decision/findings on ANY formal complaint, when they do finally respond you will get the STANDARD repsonse of "failure to agree" with advice to take it to ombudsman.

And when i say "if a complaint has been raised" i mean a BIG IF!!

You should be able to track complaints in your account profile, but again its flakey, i have two open complaints (apparently) but i cannot track them.

VM at its awkward best.

come on this has got to be worth a medal surely 😂🥇

clarkey39_0-1645032760897.png

Is that the complaint being tracked on your account??

I ask as i have never seen that despite having two ongoing complaints.

Hopefully you will get an answer soonish, 🙂

It is mate yes 👍 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@clarkey39 wrote:

come on this has got to be worth a medal surely 😂🥇

clarkey39_0-1645032760897.png

In a few days you’ll receive a letter in the post saying they tried to call you. It will also show a resolution of ‘customer has been educated’.

Shortly after this, the online tracking will be blank with no sign of there ever been a complaint. I speak from experience!

I will update when the letter drops on the mat 😁