cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if my order is going through after receiving confusing email. VM please help!

beergut100
On our wavelength

Hi. I placed an order to upgrade to VM 360 on Sunday and received an order confirmation email the same day, Order reference: WS7715141. I thought it was fine and all going through, with my equipment being delivered on Thursday, but then yesterday afternoon I received this email from Virgin:

"Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Virgin Media about making some changes to your account.

We'd like to talk to you to as it appears that some information that we need to process your order was missing. This will help us take the next steps towards getting signed up, so just call our team on 0800 064 3830. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team"

beergut100_0-1646728692626.png

I phoned Virgin on this number, but nobody seemed to know anything about it. In fact, they thought it was about a problem with my email, which it clearly isn't. The number does not put you through directly to the correct department, as one would expect, but just the frustrating automated service, where none of the options fit your issue! Is my order going through or not? Could someone at Virgin Media please look into this for me? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beergut100,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused with this.

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beergut100,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused with this.

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Have just messaged you. Thanks 🙂