cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non delivery

Ammocamo
On our wavelength
  • Having waited indoors for 14 hr delivery slot, no delivery of box, no contact from anyone, phone was supposed to be plugged on to modem as landline no longer works so no landline, engineer could not book revisit as there was a work docket already open, can I have my 14 hrs back please, that's Saturday gone then. Absolutely fuming 
7 REPLIES 7

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ammocamo, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the delivery. 😞
May I ask if you've received a tracking reference from Yodel for the delivery?
If so, please check here for the status of the delivery.

Let us know what it says.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ammocamo
On our wavelength

No have had no contact /messages

Hi Ammocamo, 

Really sorry for the delay you've had with receiving your equipment.

I can see that some equipment was activated yesterday, can you let us know if you have now received it?

If you still need help just give us a shout.

Beth

Ammocamo
On our wavelength

Received box and I installed it ok, now waiting for engineer to sort landline, have been messaging him for a while and he has been really helpful,  hopefully it will be sorted soon, had no landline for a week and mobile reception is a bit hit and miss at home. So if work docket gets closed engineer can raise new one for landline, I believe.

Thanks for the reply @Ammocamo on the forums.

I'm glad the equipment has arrived. 🙂
May I ask what exactly is the issue with the landline? Is it not registering a dial tone?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ammocamo
On our wavelength

The engineer said he was waiting for it to be converted, should be 48hrs, that was on Friday, the landline was disconnected over a week ago, the engineer was waiting for a work docket to close so he could raise a new one 🤷‍♂️

Dean.

Ammocamo
On our wavelength

Spoke with engineer last night and we managed to get landline working, got to say the engineer was really helpful.

Many thanks

Dean