cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noisy fans

bligh001g
On our wavelength

Since doing the 360 upgrade on both of my boxes, they have been very noisy with their fans. Has anyone else had this/is it normal?

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bligh001g

Thanks for posting. No it's not normal for that to happen. Are both boxes well ventilated? Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bligh001g
On our wavelength

Yes both boxes are well ventilated. They sit on my TV cabinet with nothing else around them. I haven’t moved them since they were installed

Thanks

Hi @bligh001g

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry for the delayed reply. Are the boxes still noisy? Please do let us know if we can assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bligh001g
On our wavelength

No problem. Yes they are still very noisy. I can hear them over the sound of the TV

Hi bligh001g, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and for confirming things. 

We're sorry this is ongoing but we won't be able to fix this remotely so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs