cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on Netflix but only certain programmes

loritemps
Joining in

Hi, I got my virgin installed about 3 weeks ago.. I was going to watch how to train your dragon with my 6yr old granddaughter, but there was no sound, thought nothing off it, went to YouTube, it was fine, virgin was fine, it was just Netflix.. came on it tonight, tried to watch something again same thing happened, but other series are working.. never had this issue before.. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How was it you were trying to watch this "train your dragon" programme - was it via OnDemand or a streaming app?

Can you explain what you mean by "virgin was fine"? Your Virgin TV box allows you to watch..

1: Live TV programmes on broadcast channels, 2: OnDemand programmes access from your TV360's menu system, 3: Streaming apps such as Netflix, Prime, iPlayer etc

Can you explain which of these you're having problems with?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi loritemps,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Sorry for any issues faced, just to touch on what @japitts has eluded to, are you facing any issues with any other applications?

Also have you tried the movie on another device with Netflix?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi, no other issues, when you go on some programmes or movies work but others don’t.. so I was going to watch how to train your dragon, that didn’t work, but tried YouTube, it worked ok, left it a few days, went back on Netflix same thing happened, so my daughter tried another movie and it was ok.. 

Thanks for the update @loritemps,

So just to clarify, it's just 'Train your Dragon' where you have no sound and all other movies are now okay?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs