cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No programmes only Virgin Media logo on TV

PaulLuxton
Joining in

When I turn on the Hub, all I get on the screen is the Virgin Media logo, no programmes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you refer to "turning on the hub", do you mean your TV box?

When you talk about seeing the Virgin logo, are you referring to the start-up graphics, or something in your 360 menus?

I can't decide if you're reporting a 360 stuck in the boot loop, or where live TV is ok but the internet connection  (for OnDemand & streaming) isn't working.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you refer to "turning on the hub", do you mean your TV box?

When you talk about seeing the Virgin logo, are you referring to the start-up graphics, or something in your 360 menus?

I can't decide if you're reporting a 360 stuck in the boot loop, or where live TV is ok but the internet connection  (for OnDemand & streaming) isn't working.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

it’s developed somewhat since I posted.

after leaving the TV Box for a while it started rebooting on its own, it did this twice. At this point I got the second tv box from my sons bedroom, when I plugged this one in it all started up normally and showed programmes.

I’ll reinstate the “faulty” one later to check if it is still doing the same, at which point I’ll contact Virgin for a replacement.

Hello PaulLuxton

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the missing channels 

Have you been able to get this sorted yet?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access

Please ignore it if you dont require any assistance

Gareth_L

Thanks Paul 

Just before I book an engineer 

Can you please reset the box 

Turn off with the rocker switch at the back of the box

Hold the + and standby buttons together and then turn the box on and wait till you see the welcome screen.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

Did that but no change, it still goes Welcome, Please Wait, Logo; then back to Welcome etc..

cheers,

Paul

Thank you for trying this anyway @PaulLuxton we will arrange the next steps via a PM now. 

Thanks again 

Hello again and thank you so much for chatting with me via PM. As discussed we have now booked an engineer to look into this, please do let us know how things are looking after the engineer appointment! 

Thanks again.