cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one will let me upgrade to 360

CynicalSorcerer
Joining in

I just keep getting passed from department to department, I have 3 V6 boxes that I want to upgrade to 360, it should not be this hard!

Webchat passed me onto the care team, who passed me on to someone else, who has just told me I have to call the faults team? I am now 3 hours into my 4th attempt to get this sorted. It's beyond a joke now. 

5 REPLIES 5

asmith8245
Tuning in

Hi! I would highly suggest to contact Customer Care team for you to be assisted in upgrading your TV box. It would be the best to react them at 0345 454 1111 or 150. 

It was the customer care team that passed me on to someone, who told me to log a fault.
Who will the faults team pass me on to? HR, the vwindow cleaners? Who knows!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you been calling?

Or using the chat-based methods?

If the latter, try the former.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tried calling but they cant hear me on the other end, despite me not having this problem with anyone else.
Absolute joke

Maybe the problem is you want to upgrade 3 V6's, this requires an engineer visit, I would suggest phoning and selecting the " I am thinking of leaving option ", this will put you through to retentions who should be able to assist.