cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No TV service for three days....

johnG29
Tuning in

TV has now been down in my area (Twickenham) for three days!!!! No information. No updates on the mobile update 'service'. And a link which says it should "we're working  to get your service up and running by 4 Dec 8.05 - doh! Nearly three hours ago!!!!! Anyone know what is going on? Virgin itself is hopeless.. 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you checking the automated status line? 0800 5610061 is often the most reliable source of info on local, street-level faults that loss-of-service scenarios tend to be.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes. Thanks, Been calling that line for three days. The recorded message has no changed once. "There are intermittent problems in your area. Our engineers are working hard blah blah blah...." . But approaching a fourth day of this is extremely disappointing, to say the least. It is not "intermittent". It is down. And the service update on-line still says "We hope to have this issue resolved by 4 December at 8.05." Well, missed that one! Thanks for your help. Frustrating to have no proper information from Virgin. Let alone some kind of refund.    

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @johnG29,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the inconvenience about the TV.

Our TV services had a very bad outage recently, which is why they has happened.

It should now be resolved, please reboot everything if not.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide