cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tv 360 TV guide question

JerryFrands
Tuning in

I’ve just switched to the new remote with the updated layout etc. is there anyway to change the settings so that when I press TV guide it automatically opens at the top of the guide, I.e. on bbc1. Because now when I press TV guide it opens on the channel I’m on, so I have to scroll up to start from the top.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

There is no way to change it open at the top of the guide, but you can press '1' and it will take you to the top or you can use voice control and say "Top".

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

There is no way to change it open at the top of the guide, but you can press '1' and it will take you to the top or you can use voice control and say "Top".

@roy247 wrote:

There is no way to change it open at the top of the guide, but you can press '1' and it will take you to the top or you can use voice control and say "Top". Tell Culvers Survey

Thank you for the explanation. It is clear for me Exactly what I needed!

ronjo94
On our wavelength
Hi, I have found a way to do this. Switch on the box. Hit 1 to get the guide in line with 1 at the top Switch off the box. Repeat this several times and the box will give up trying to make you accept anything other than the correct order with 1 at the top at switch on. I also found this very frustrating and this worked for me.