cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New season and still no Sky Sports UHD

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic

With the new Premier League season beginning this weekend I have to admit I am slightly Sky Sports UHD is still not available on Virgin Media.

This, if I'm correct was rumoured to have been on Virgin 2 years ago yet still nothing!!

Does anyone have any further news as to when/if it is still coming?

42 REPLIES 42

MysticalWizzard
On our wavelength

There’s no concrete information on “when” just that it “is” coming I’m afraid. 

Once it gets announced we’ll for sure hear about it. 

———————————————————-
Ultimate Oomph Customer Since 2021, Virgin TV 360 (x1 Main & x2 Mini), Gig1 (Hub 4) + Netflix add-on

And when it does get announced , I am sure it will be an extra £6 / £10 a month......

Kickoverthestatues

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HavencroftKev thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for expressing an interest in additional channels.  I am sorry they're not currently available. When we add new content/channels, we inform our customers in lots of ways: the website, our commercials and emails.  You may wish to keep an eye on here.

Regards

Lee_R

GoonerAnees
Joining in

Apparently Sky Sports UHD was “coming soon” as far back as 2 years ago. I know there has been the addition of Sky Cinema UHD content recently but it would be great to have some specifics regarding when Sky Sports UHD will land for Virgin customers.

Thanks for your post GoonerAnees, we will certainly post within the forums and on the rest of our pages of any changes and UHD updates.

..we can safely all agree then that this will never be coming to VM.

If it was touted as 'coming soon' TWO years ago, as noted in post #5 above, and its still not here then forget about it............

I have no doubt at all that Sky Sports UHD will be offfered by VM one day, but in the meantime Sky is happy if some disgruntled VM customers switch to Sky.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @deans6571

I'm sorry that Sky Sports UHD is not currently available and that you've been waiting for this for a while.

Please do stay tuned for further updates in the future.

Kind regards,

Serena

Whoareya12
Tuning in

And still not even the red button footy games either.