cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New remote

moi68
On our wavelength

Hi I need a replacement remote for my 360 box. The one I have isn't working. Keeps saying age isn't available when I try on web page.

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried using an alternative browser and/or using a private browsing session? That often works.

If all else fails, VM staff should respond on here in a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi moi68 - thanks for posting - Have you tried new batteries?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

moi68
On our wavelength

Yes, first thing I tried

roy247
Community elder

What's wrong with the remote, also the webpage hasn't worked for a while you need one of the forum team to order one.

Hi moi68,

Can you try ordering a new remote here

I've checked and the link is working fine, any issues let me know and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

roy247
Community elder

@Alex_RM wrote:

Hi moi68,

Can you try ordering a new remote here

I've checked and the link is working fine, any issues let me know and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex_Rm,

That link works until you get to the question " Has this solved your issue ? ", then if select either Yes or No you get,

Oops! We can't find the page
you're looking for.

moi68
On our wavelength

It just comes up" oops can't find the page".

Hi roy247, 

Thanks for pointing that out for us. I've just been able to replicate this now so have fed this back to the relevant teams. 

@moi68 - I am assuming this means you still need help so have sent you a private message so I can pass data protection with you and get a replacement ordered 🙂

Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs