cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New multi room user

Payne1
Joining in

Just moved from one old box to 2 rooms and 360 + mini box system, need another short connector cable to plug in coaxial due to size of connection - have a splitter for between inlet and broadband - where do they come from? Why don't they supply? Won't work without eight connector end 

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Everything should have been supplied, this could involve a very painful call to 150 or if you can post pictures of what you need if you only received 1 of everything you require then maybe a helpful Forum Team member will pick this up for you.

Thanks will give that a go, I'm not technical and the self set up had left me scratching my head

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Payne1 wrote:

Just moved from one old box to 2 rooms and 360 + mini box system, need another short connector cable to plug in coaxial due to size of connection

Do you mean you've moved from 2 x TiVo to a 360-master & additional 360-mini?

There's photos of the boxes here if you're not sure.. a 360-mini is half the height of the 360-master due to lack of hard drive.

As others have said, if you can post a picture of what you're missing it may just help. The co-ax connection is identical, but the 360 & V6 use a short white flylead that I suspect is what you mean.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks