cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New box - channels missing

dkirb
Joining in

I’ve had a 3rd 360 box installed but it doesn’t have the extra channels that I pay for - sky sports, sky movies, kids etc.

Have turned the box off at the mains as suggested in the FAQ’s but did not work.

I think I need Virgin to update the box with the correct package but can’t get to talk to anyone.

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

If you want to speak to someone then call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, select the option to report a fault, then ignore all the other options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dkirb 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your TV

Are you now able to access the channels after speaking to the team? Please do provide us with an update and we'll investigate further if needs be 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis_M

We still haven’t had the problem resolved.

Have spoken to various people - All say that the Sky channels aren’t working due to a problem ‘in our area’ which is due to be looked into by Sunday.

This is hard to believe seeing as the Sky channels are working on the other boxes in the same house!

I will apparently be contacted on Sunday when the problem in the area has been resolved - which I feel rather doubtful will happen.

Thank you for letting us know and I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you, please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?