cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Package Delivered

Dabsi
Tuning in

I had a new Package Delivered but inside there was part of power supply missing. I phoned Help, after after going through many recorded questions I finally got through. Took some time to explain what was missing then the phone went dead, I had to go through all that again and then got to where I was 30 min before and they promised to send me missing power supply. After a week had gone I phoned again. I was told he would arrange for missing power supply would be delivered to me. One week passed and I received a lead which had nothing to do with the power supply. Is this the normal type of service you get from virgin media?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dabsi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having trying to get a new power cable, I can assure you that isn't the service that you should be getting. 

I would be happy to look further into this for you but I would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dabsi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having trying to get a new power cable, I can assure you that isn't the service that you should be getting. 

I would be happy to look further into this for you but I would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

someone sent another short piece of aerial lead. still no power supply.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dabsi, 

Thank you for your reply.

I can see currently you are in PM with us. Can you please reply so we can assist further?

Zoie

Dabsi
Tuning in

Yay. It finally came. thank you for any help given. it only took 21days to get the right lead.

Hi @Dabsi,

Glad to hear you've received your power supply and I am very sorry our service fell short of expected standards.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs