cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 360 remote no lights on keys

dibberly
Dialled in

Hi Guys

Got my new 360 remote replaced after the old one went faulty but the replacement one is smaller and the keys do not light up.

the size dont bother me but the keys that lit up was a bonus - do these new remotes light up or not?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @dibberly 

Looking at a few other forums posts,  the new remotes don't light up. They also only use two batteries, whilst the original remotes used four.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @dibberly 

Looking at a few other forums posts,  the new remotes don't light up. They also only use two batteries, whilst the original remotes used four.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

cheers...i did have a quick search but could not see anything about the new remotes...will have to see if i can get on with it or buy the older style somewhere - i know only 1 remote will work with the box but it will do for a spare

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve just received the new remote. Much better than the previous version. 

It has a small light in the top right corner that matches that on the Hub 5. The remote is smaller and doesn’t light up. However, the keys are softer and make navigating the menu feel much more fluid.