cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 360 Box Account retrieval error CS1011

NickyWolko
Tuning in

New box today and still have this error code there is still a problem in our area wrong time to get a new box I’m guessing 😂

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @NickyWolko 

VM are still having a few issues activating new equipment following yesterdays outage.

VM sometimes send out equipment  that is pre-activated, and the box should call "home" and be activated - if that's thew case it should start working correctly tomorrow.

You could also call 0800 953 9500 tomorrow to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone. Best time to call is 8am when lines first open.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yeah I phoned twice today. 150 said it was still a problem and hopefully be up tomorrow 🤞🏻 Can still watch normal TV so not overly worried. 👍🏻

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NickyWolko

Thanks for the reply

Are you able to access your TV service fine now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It seems ok at the moment 🤞🏻

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @NickyWolko,

Thank you for the update 🙂 I am glad to see that it is working for you.

Have a nice rest of the day.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide